Monday, June 28, 2010

Lovely Fighter


Can you stand up to the kicks of the Lovely Fighters?

Here's a nice surprise I found recently (which is sad, since this has been around for a while, apparently). MartinXManga is a site created and maintained by artist Martin F. Mastrovita Viladrich (whew), an Italian artist who loves Taekwondo, games and sexy girls. Though he doesn't mention it explicitly, he apparently loves hot feet and sole shots as well, since there's a LOT of that featured in his stuff as his virtual hotties kick their CG soles at the viewer from every angle. Aside from his own manga and CG illustrations, Martin also does some cool Flash (I assume they're Flash) fighting games with a nice POV angle, where you take on sexy barefoot CG Taekwondo vixens in one-on-one combat. I've tried one, and it's pretty cool (albeit I don't believe it's possible to win more than two times... heheh).


This is about as far as I could go in the game's Story Mode... after which it became impossible... well, this sole shot was reward enough...

In case you're as behind as me and haven't checked out MXM's site, do so! It's a must for foot-loving gamers who enjoy sexy virtual vixens and CG soles to the extreme. Check out his comics, illustrations and games for tons of Barefoot Battle Babes. As of right now he's completed one more flash POV game (which he is actually selling for a hefty 60 dollars), so check that out at least.

For now though, check out this video of some barefoot POV fighting action and some sweet soles right IN YOUR FACE care of the deadly Jessica. Losing to her is okay if she can press those sexy soles of hers on my face every time... hahaha!



In case you're wondering why the game sounds familiar, the audio (voice and music) is from Tecmo's Dead or Alive.

14 comments:

  1. Wow it feel like I'm actually getting beat up by her. So hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with ya, I'd love to be surrounded by those big, sexy toes and soles anytime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out the new 'demo' of MXM's new game, 'Defiance'... and, well... it sucks. At least the Jessica game was kinda-sorta playable. Defiance is unplayable- I couldn't land ONE hit on BEGINNER'S SETTING. I really don't see how you can win without inputting a 'cheat'. I think this guy is purposely setting his game to Impossible by default, so only masochists need apply. I don't know about anyone else, but I prefer to have a fair chance in winning games I play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wholeheartedly agree with you Sole, not only is the game nigh impossible to win but your opponent has all these strength enhancing abilities and other B.S.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can you please upload more videos of lovely fighter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Update
    Now the game have a "difficulty level selector" and in Easy mode I won in my first attempt :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi SoleKeeper! Thanks for your awesome job, I always follow your blog and Youtube/Dailymotion channels.
    I was guessing if you still have a downloadable version of the game, 'cause the download section on the site is broken.
    In case you need it, my mail is headbird@hotmail.it
    Thanks and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks. I hope you continue to enjoy the stuff on YT and here on the blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you can count on that... besides, I don't know if you know it yet, but there is the awesome "Rumble Roses" game series which has got some beautiful sole shots of the wresling female characters. You should definitely check it out, if you haven't yet.
    What about Lovely Fighter, instead? Do you still own a downloadable version of the game or not?

    ReplyDelete
  10. you can downloald the game for free in this site BUT PLEASE SEED IT http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4334366/Lovely_Fighter_1.0.0.3_%28PC_game_full_version%29_-_martinxmanga

    ReplyDelete
  11. the link is alive again! just letting you know

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. http://martinxmanga.atspace.com/lf3d_01.html

      I also have the demo of the Twin Dragons game, if you want it

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete