Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Silly, Sexy Fun with Soulcalibur IV

Soulcalibur IV is an awesome fighting game... and one of the hottest barefoot babe titles you can get. Super-detailed, High-Definition graphics and the ability to customize characters so you can create the shoeless warrior babes of your dreams as well as a very versatile camera for enjoying them means a Definite Must Buy for any Foot Fan's game library. Anyway, here's just a little bit of fun with the CAS (Create-a-Soul) mode. Make yourself a hottie (in this case, a Ninja Schoolgirl named Keiko) and give her Maxi's moveset. Then go into the pose mode (press triangle) and enjoy the views. Heheh.

I see Paris, I see France...

4 comments:

  1. Soul Calibur IV rocks. I love playing around with the Create A Soul function also. Barefoot customization really rocks.

    Awesome clip too Sole Keeper. I'll have to remember to use Maxi's moveset. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you should say that. I have this game at home and I created two lovely ladies that are barefoot. Their feet look like something I would rub my face, hair, and hands against all day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soulcalibur is totally awesome, though I have to say in terms of graphic quality, it falls a bit short to both Tekken 6 (the best) and Virtua Fighter 5R (close second) in terms of realistic/lifelike/well-rendered bare feet. Otherwise, the facilities to ogle and enjoy the barefoot beauties you can create in CAS are simply unparalleled. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...yeah. Definitely need to get a system that has these fighting games.

    ReplyDelete