Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Miku Hatsune Figurine


Invasion of the Vocaloids!

I'm not too familiar with the popular Vocaloid series in Japan, aside from the fact that these cute anime girls appear as customization items for characters in Virtua Fighter 5R. Well, now there's this cool statue I found in an article over at Kotaku. It's a figurine for the music game character Miku Hatsune, and as you can plainly see, the gorgeous statue (which looks awesome already in any case) has the lovely anime lass barefoot, her delicate soles and toes hovering over the floor. It's quite a wonderful-looking piece, and if I saw it in stores, I'd probably spring for it. No word yet on when this hits, it's still a ways off I think. Anyway, it's a nice bit of distraction. Check out more pics of the figure over at Kotaku's gallery.

1 comment:

  1. O_O Very cute figure!!Looks really cool.Barefoot figurines rock!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete