Friday, July 29, 2011

Barefoot Cammy (Super Streetfighter IV PC)


Barefoot Cammy. I think my heart just skipped a beat.

Now THIS is damn awesome. I've never been so tempted to just go and invest in a PC laptop before just for one game. Anyways as I've posted before, the PC version of Super Streetfighter IV is incredible for being able to allow mods, or modifications, to the characters costumes. I've seen various Makotos and Ibukis of varying coolness and hotness, but really, the most eye-catching so far is this- a Barefoot Cammy! Created by modder Sloth86, the custom skin is called the Escape from Shadaloo costume, and has the lovely Delta Red commando wearing just her one-piece leotard and nothing else- no beret, boots or gauntlets, showing off her predictably HUGE but utterly sexy and powerful-looking feet. This scene is take from an issue of Streetfighter II Turbo by Udon which came out years ago (but I still cherish for first ever giving us Cammy without her boots). Now, all I have of this is the super-sexy montage pic above (here's a link to the page with the pic in original size) and a link to the mod file here. If anyone has SSFIV PC, download the mod, install it and make some vids to share if you can!

This is beyond cool. I'm sure it's a dream come true for most, if not all foot fans, to finally see Cammy's feet without those big, blasted Doc Marten's Boots. This is probably the best we can ever get in a game. I am dying to see this mod in action! If and when I find some, I'll post and share vids. For now, just try and pick up your jaws from the floor after seeing Cammy's bare soles and toes and dream of those sexy, hot and huge, bare commando girl feet pressing into your face, just ready to be worshipped. Wow.

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this beyond awesome! I HAVE to get this game installed on my PC pronto! Cammy's big, bare, beautiful soles and toes finally free and ready to sucked on for hours on end. Now they could just apply this mod to Ibuki, Juri and Sakura; I would literally die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! FINALLY! Those feet are...BIG! *wipe drool from mouth* The modders are really outdoing themselves with SSF4 and plus lot of them seems to be fellow foot lovers! Hmm I see there is also an option for small feet. Well, everyone have their tastes, for me...BIG feet all the way! Another outstanding post, thanks Sole Keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Thanks, guys. Oh, btw, the modder actually made a revised Cammy mod that has smaller feet- he actually used Makoto's feet for this, but eventually realized it was a bit too big. Of course for me it's just fine- I love big feet too. ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do I, I LOVE big feet! I'd like to see the revised version despite that though. As long as they keep her barefoot, I'm happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow seeing Cammy barefoot like that really made my day. She totally rules. Thank you so much for posting this Sole Keeper. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally!!!!! I hope Chun Li's Next!!! Props to mod artist!! Good job!! Now to check out street fighter 4 on steam...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Added another Barefoot Cammy montage, check it out. MAN, it might be worth getting a cheap laptop if it means I can get this game... sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there a turorial, to where I have to put the files into?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go to the folder SSF4 is installed.
    Go to the resource/battle/chara folder.
    Then, find the CMY folder (Cammy one).
    Back-up the original files, then just use the files you downloaded and replace.
    Done.

    ReplyDelete