Saturday, March 20, 2010

MORE Barefoot Babes in HD action! (Super Streetfighter IV)

Once again, here are three SSFIV match vids, one for each of the kick-ass barefoot babes of the upcoming brawler. This time though, thankfully, the videos have some players with pretty good skills, and nicely have our shoeless muses showing just how awesome they are. As I've said before, Makoto the barefoot karateka is my absolute fave in this game, followed closely by the irresistibly cute barefoot ninja Ibuki. Sultry TKD siren Juri is an even closer third, but I'm sure a lot of you out there have her as your main hottie. Anyway, whatever our preferences, all of them are awesome and are sure excite and please us to no end next month. For now, enjoy these exciting videos!


Makoto gives Feilong a taste of her powerful karate feet.


Ibuki's skilled and nimble ninja feet are more than a match for the techno-enhanced Viper.


Two are better than one! Juri can really rub her soles into her opponents' faces.

5 comments:

  1. What's up Sole? Awesome vids! I can't wait to kick ass with these hot barefoot babes. Oh yeah, If you REALLY, REALLY slow down the video showing Juri fighting Hakan, you can get some real nice shots of Juri's sexy peds, by the time I was done, I had well over 100 images. I suggest you do the same if ever a video of Makoto fighting Hakan ever emerges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Stephan! Yeah... big, beautiful feet and soles + dynamic camera = wonderful. ^_^ We'll see soon enough. Indeed, I can't wait for this game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know why I don't like Juri's soles as much as the other girls now. I actually LIKE Juri's concept, and based on her moves I'll probably play her. Its just that... her nails stick out sooo much! Makoto and Ibuki both have rather sexy feet, but Juri's paler skin with the purple nails throw me off slightly. I'll still try her tho!
    Actually, if it comes out on the computer.. they can POSSIBLY make her not wear her footwraps.. Ibuki too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man that Juri mirror match was awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I liked it a lot too. Double Juri Heaven!! The other clips are hot as well. Great Post Sole Keeper. ^_^

    ReplyDelete