Friday, March 29, 2013

Dead or Alive 5 Sexy Snapshots!



The camera loves Miss Armstrong. And she knows it.


Gotta say, I am really growing into Dead or Alive 5's combo-heavy action, but a lot of the fun I'm having with this game is with the Photo feature. You can capture screenshots from your replays, which means you can set up some pretty nice action with the babes (and blokes, if you want). Thankfully taking a pic is easier than in the previous games, and you can pause the action so you can fix up the angle for the best, er, views. Heheh.

My one big gripe though is that actually accessing the pics is tedious as hell. The interface is horrible (or may I say, non-existent) and you have to go through a couple of loading times and a menu each time you want to see an individual pic. Simple deleting or viewing any single pic takes too long. All this, plus you can't really output or view your screenshots outside of the TV or transfer them anywhere as picture files (the PSV can, but I haven't tried that). The pics here I screencapped using my computer from 720p video- a bit more effort than you really should. Team Ninja, fix this up!


Sexy barefoot bikini battles caught on camera.


Yep, Christie can give as good as she gets.

That said, I can't say that these pics aren't worth taking. My phone and tablet are positively glowing with my new, sexy DOA5 wallpapers. Heheh. Anyways, I'll be back to posting more vids soon on the channel. Stay tuned!

1 comment: