Sunday, September 16, 2012

Leo Kliesen: Tekken Tag Tournament 2's New Barefoot Babe!


Makoto, move over- another barefoot tomboy just stole my foot-loving heart.

Okay, I knew going into my purchase of Tekken Tag Tournament 2 that the barefoot babe count wouldn't be stellar- but it actually turned out better than I thought. We've still got Asuka, Jun and Kunimitsu to customize into Hakama and Footguards, and a fully-barefoot Christie Monteiro and Angel. Eventually we'll also have Unknown and her black goo-covered but bare feet as another playable. But in all my predictions I would never have thought we'd get a new fully-barefoot babe from TTT2 in the person of Leo Kliesen. Yep, THAT Leo- the androgynous youth first seen in Tekken 6, whom we had written off long ago due to her insistence on appearing male in pretty much every way.
But really, this isn't another case of 'Poison' transsexual gender-bending; at most, it's just cross-dressing and masquerade. Prince Sapphire ring a bell? Leo is 100 percent all woman, flat chest and all. There is no ifs or buts about it- Leo is Eleanore from the very beginning, though the mystery of her actual gender was used as her schtick to much effect. Even after a pretty public reveal of Leo's true gender by Katsuhiro Harada during a Tekken Blood Vengeance screening in Germany, there were still those who doubted. I guess it's the same with Bigfoot or the Lochness monster- you have to see a body before people believe... and well, take a gander at Leo's bod!

Yeah, she's got broad shoulders (well, everyone does in Tekken) and a flat chest, but those hips, calves and feet are definitely, unmistakably female...

Like everyone else in Tekken Tag 2, Leo gets several swimsuit costumes as part of the game's "Bikini Bundle" Downloadable Content. Leo actually is a bit special- she gets not one but two sets of swimwear. One is a set of three Bikini Shorts outfit (kinda like Asuka's) where we do see her usually hidden breasts perk up a bit thanks to the bikini top. Yep, they're real, folks. But sadly, like every other character, Leo is wearing sandals with her bikinis... DAMN! It would have been over there but for Leo's second set of beach clothing- three 'Surf' Outfits that consist of a tight, long-sleeved top and pretty short shorts. And as a surfer should... Leo's barefoot in these outfits! So if you take a gander at Leo's bare footsies, I think there's now really no doubt that this person is a girl- no guy has feet those pretty.


Leo shows off her body- particularly her nice, very-female feet, in her fetching surf outfits.

So now I think Tekken Tag 2 just became that much hotter- still not as awesome as Tekken 6, but now at least it actually is a lot better than games like Dead or Alive 3 and DOA Ultimate- both classics whose barefoot appeal lie in just one girl (Hitomi). And there's quite a bit more to love from TTT2, even if a lot of stuff from Tekken 6 was omitted or changed weirdly. Plus there's hope- the game may receive more content as DLC in the future- who's to say barefoot outfits or characters are out of the question? Well, we can always hope.

I just can't keep my eyes off Leo's legs... nice to finally see them out in the open!

For now though, I'm really happy with a new barefoot muse to see in action- and well, I'm seeing Leo in a whole new light. I really AM a foot guy after all. A week ago, Leo wasn't anywhere on my radar as a prospet. Now, after seeing her show off her legs in TTT2... I'm thinking of all the things I'd want to do with her toes. Heheh.

Leo and Asuka face off against a solo (and barefoot) Kunimtsu!

For now, enjoy the vids with this kick-ass tomboy- actually TWO since Asuka's in the vids as well- and expect more from her (and other babes in TTT2) to come. It's been a long wait to Tekken Tag 2, and I'm glad it has paid off quite well. From here, I'm hoping for more barefoot content to be added, and perhaps word of the next Tekken game to come. Later then!

8 comments:

  1. Leo is a girl? I always thought he was Justin Bieber... whatever, I like girls not genderless lizards so i will still be away from this game for now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Except there are no transgenders in Virtua Fighter. If you're referring to Poison, than it's a really bad idea. (She still has a... you know) I prefer an ACTUAL girl than a girl who has man parts.

      Delete
    2. well yes i referred to poison due i modded my PC version of sfxt

      Delete
  2. Well, whatever dude. Fact is, she's a girl who just disguises herself as a guy- I hardly think that makes her a 'genderless lizard'. Oh, and your loss- the game is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will considerate then... but still going first for Virtual Fighter. I maybe a foot fetishist but between a busty transgender and a flat chested girl i will still go for the transgender

      Delete
  3. the fact about me is i just care about feet if there are boobs too, i don't consider flat chested girls a turn on, in fact they give me a turn off as children do

    ReplyDelete
  4. But she DOES have boobs! They're small, but they're there. Did you even watch the video, which shows her in a bikini? Also, why did this discussion mention children? Kinda weird dude. Anyways, I like boobs as much as the next guy, but I'm totally fine as long as the the women are ACTUALLY female.

    ReplyDelete
  5. damn Zakor, i referred to children sized feet sorry for not clarify.

    ReplyDelete