Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tekken 6 Barefoot Babe Battles!


Nina and Asuka get it on in the snow.

It's been a while since I've posted about Tekken 6 (well, admittedly it's been a while since I've posted, period... heheh), but that doesn't mean I've gotten tired of this awesome brawler. In fact, I STILL consider it my favorite Barefoot Babe Fighting Game (with Super Streetfighter IVAE PC coming in a close second), thanks to the high quality character models, sexy KO animations and, of course, the hot barefoot-able Tekken ladies in the roster.

Anyway, before I start gushing and talking about detailed and fleshy Tekken Girl soles, I'll get to the point of this post. I fired up the PS3 some time ago and played Tekken 6's Arcade Mode- and by luck, I encountered my own barefoot Ghost A.I. Nina Williams. This doesn't happen often, so I took the opportunity to capture some All-Barefoot Babe action. Man, if only TTT2 was this sexy. Oh well. Enjoy the vids!

No cold feet in this vid!


Only one babe is going to be left standing at the end.


Looks like the only one who can stop Nina's reign is... Nina!

Apologies to Alisa and Xiaoyu fans... I didn't have time to do vids with those two cuties. Oh well... I'll make it up to them someday. Heheh...


No comments:

Post a Comment