Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Tekken 6 Lili Rochefort Barefoot Action!

More FOOTage from Tekken 6 on the PS3 console, this time from the irresistibly hot teen dream, Lili Rochefort. This tall and enchanting princess from Monaco just takes my breath away whenever I see her bare-legged and barefoot. Her graceful but powerful moves, her endearingly hilarious high-brow personality and her penchant for the flashiest panty shots have made her my new favorite in the game (Asuka's so gonna kick my ass for that). Here are some vids of Lili playing around in Tekken 6 console's Scenario Campaign beat 'em up mode, as well as taking on opponents in Ghost Battle. Man, I can't get enough of Lili's perfect peds. Heheh...


Barefoot Lili action against another barefoot babe, Christie Monteiro.


Barefoot babe against bare-chested Sumo!


Lili takes on all comers in Ghost Battle.


Here's some ryona with Lili as well, with the lovely lass left napping by our favorite demented grappler, Dragunov.


Zafina gives Lili some beauty sleep (though she really doesn't need it).

Needless to say, I've got a LOT more Tekken 6, and a lot more Barefoot Lili to come very soon. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Holy Monagesque!
    I remember when the first barefoot Lili video came out everyone's jaw dropped, literally. After watching these vids, I feel the same experience over again!
    Lovely work Sole!!
    By the way, are you going to post a bigger version of your screencap soon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gearing up for a big Tekken 6 PS3 screencap post. Lots of sexy soles and panty shots coming up. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. O_O I'm looking forward to that Sole Keeper. Lili totally rocks. This is a really great post. I was also looking at Alisa in these clips too. With purple hair she reminds me of Ayane from Dead or Alive when she's not facing the screen. (I didn't realize who it was until I played the clips. ^_^;) I also really like her sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love lili she is my favorite person to fight with they should make her have her own game

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man! She looks so damn pretty with her barefoot

    ReplyDelete