Monday, November 16, 2009

Juri Feature with Commentary

Here's a nice feature from IGN showing off Super Streetfighter IV's wickedly hot new barefoot babe, evil Taekwondo mistress Juri Han. Lots of great footage of this vixen in action in these vids.


Capcom's Seth Killian shows off Juri's hot moves.


As an extra, Juri helps another fighter, T-Hawk, demonstrate his moves. What a nice girl!

Man, I can't wait to get my hands on this awesomely hot TKD babe. She's wonderfully playful and sexy, and I have to love her animations which really show that she communicates a lot through her hot, purple-tipped bare feet. Again, this is something us foot fans should really look forward to in early 2010.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome...I really can't get enough of this barefoot Taekwondo girl. Such powerful feet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the next post for more Juri awesomeness. ^_^ Yeah, I have to admit I'm addicted to this sexy, dangerous and wicked vixen. Must be her penchant for planting her perfect, purple-tipped feet in my face. Sigh... Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite part in the Juri feature vid is, of course, at 2:05, her win pose where she waves her foot... Hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah I love Juri so much. I'd let walk all over me as long as she doesn't break any bones. XD

    ReplyDelete