Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Angel (and Leo) Barefoot Battles (Tekken Tag Tournament 2)



My new favorite team in Tekken Tag 2, ready to brawl!

 It's kinda crazy, but it's only recently that I've gotten some game time with Angel in Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (PS3). This is odd since aside from lovely and luscious tomboy Leo Kliesen and Christie Monteiro, she's the only other babe in the game who's totally barefoot (Unknown has her goo after all). I guess it's probably due to her being basically a Mishima-style fighter (which I don't particularly like). But I've played with her a bit, and I have to say I like her moves- particularly her sexy stomp! I do find her a bit hard to play as (she seems a bit on the slow side and, perhaps due to her wings, makes for a large target to hit.


Still, I think I really like Angel, and her cool moves aside- MAN, those flawless, alabaster white feet are, in a word, HEAVENLY. Really, they look good enough to eat. And they probably taste like Angel Cake. Heheh. Anyways, here are several vids of me trying out Angel and Leo as my new Tag Team in TTT2. Nice views throughout of Angel and Leo's sexy, lethal feet of fury!











If only for these two adorable barefoot blondes, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 is a barefoot classic in my book. Angel can stomp those heavenly soles on my face anytime! Enjoy the vids!

No comments:

Post a Comment