Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ling Xiaoyu: Barefoot Magical Maid (Tekken 6)

I've posted (and will post) a lot from Tekken 6, but sadly I haven't really done many videos for kung-fu cutie, Ling Xiaoyu. It just doesn't help that she's really not my type of character in terms of gameplay style- she's very evasive and tricky, and her moves are really hard to master (for me). Well, she's still adorably cute, with lovely petite feet that look so soft and kissable even though she can pummel pretty much anyone into submission with them. Anyway, not enough barefoot Ling is criminal, so here's a little dose of her, care of this KO vid. Ling is wearing a combination of her maid and magical girl customization pieces, resulting in a fetching 'Magical Maid' look. Sadly, not all her magical sparkles can keep Ling from being knocked out and left unconscious in the middle of the High Rollers' Club. Certainly, she requires a nice foot massage to soothe her aches and nurse her back to health, eh? Check it out! I'll try to have more Ling in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Nice post yet again Sole! I also overlooked Xiaoyu's lovely toes and soles when taking my own sole shots in favor of Asuka, Lili and Alisa most of the time. I personally would like to see you do more SSF4 sole shots or something, people have already managed to port Sakura's latest alt into regular SF4 on PC, maybe they'll eventually make her totally barefoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to do more SSFIV material, though I guess I have to build up the mood to play that game again. We'll see... variety is always good. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's true, just know I'll be looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like Xiaoyu alot...she looks really cute in that outfit. ^_^ Awesome post Sole Keeper. ^_^

    ReplyDelete