Thursday, July 25, 2013

Wii Fit Trainer Spotlight (Super Smash Bros)


Nintendo's barefoot pale lady gets her time in this featurette.

I don't think many will admit it, but the kinda-creepy Wii Fit Trainer girl's upcoming debut in Super Smash Bros. is pretty cool. She came from left field with her odd repertoire of Yoga and aerobics moves, but she certainly adds a bit of fan service even with her very tasteful and conservative exercise attire.  Anyways, Gamesrader just posted a vid showing off the white-skinned femme fatale, and so more Wii Fit Trainer is always good. I still don't see myself buying a WiiU but since I do have a 3DS, I may be playing with SSB in the future. For now though, check out the vid for some of the whitest soles you'll find in gaming. Heheh.

1 comment:

  1. :-D The Wii Trainer looks really cool. I love her super. ^_^ I'm really sad that I won't get to play this upon release because I don't own either system but I am considering getting a 3DS so hopfully I'll get to play with her in the future. I still love the fact that they added this character to the game. Great post as usual Sole Keeper. ^_^

    ReplyDelete