Saturday, August 25, 2012

VF5 Final Showdown Bikini Babe Poll Results



Aoi and Sarah share the Top Spot!


Sorry for the long lapse in updates- August is almost done and yet I've barely posted anything. Sadly, I had a lot of personal stuff that took most of my time, so I wasn't able to give the blog the attention it required. Anyway, that's mostly done, so I'm working on getting back to posting. For starters, I'd like to wrap up last month's Poll for Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. VF5FS is without a doubt the hottest barefoot babe fighting game you can get right now, thanks to it's HOT babes and the awesome character customization that makes bare feet a common and basic option. Anyway, I rolled a poll that asked you readers which of the VF5 babes is the hottest in their sexy swimsuits, and the votes are in.

Surprisingly, the poll ended with a tie between hotties Aoi Umenokoji and Sarah Bryant! Really, while I do find the lovely Japanese aiki-jutsu mistress amazingly hot (I do dig hakamas and kimonos after all), that she'd rival blonde bombshell Sarah with her unstoppable legs is quite a feat. Both girls are, as far as I know, in their early twenties but with totally different fighting styles and personalities. Sarah is tough but teasing, all about high kicks that are as flashy as they are deadly. Aoi is on the surface demure but quite a minx, with her often flowy traditional attire revealing as much as they conceal. Since I got my copy of Final Showdown I've gotten really into Sarah, while Aoi is a sentimental, all-time fave. I'm glad both are popular among the readers here! I'll see about posting more Aoi and Sarah videos on YT and here very soon.



Eileen... yep, she's darn hot!

But here's a nicer surprise. Lovely and super-cute Eileen beats out both Kung-Fu Princess Pai Chan and Commando Hottie Vanessa Lewis for the runner-up spot. Though we don't actually know her true age, Eileen certainly has her seeming youth as a big appeal, but for me I love her petite but amazing bod, her cool moves and, well, those playful feet that look so incredibly, bonelessly soft and suck-worthy. Man, I really want to give this girl a foot massage (while slipping in some kisses on those sugary toes) after she kicks butt in style.

If you haven't already gotten a copy of VF5 Final Showdown, it's now available on both PSN and XboxLive Marketplace. Get it! Certainly it's as awesome a fighter as it is sexy a barefoot babe showcase. Even if the upcoming fighters seem short when it comes to footie content, we can thankfully rely on this relatively new title to hold the line to give us barefoot babe enjoyment on our consoles. Darn, that just makes me want to play more VF5FS right now. Later then, readers! Keep dreaming of sexy Virtua Feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment