Thursday, July 6, 2017

Tekken 7 KO Endings are here!


We stage once again the classic fight between these two rivals...

While I have used XPS models to create Knockout Endings for games such as Dead or Alive 5: Last Round and Streetfighter V, a different method has surfaced for the newly-released Tekken 7. As of right now, XPS models for this game aren't many or easy to use. But thankfully, a Camera mod lets me take sexy footage of unconscious babes during win poses/victory screens.


The beautiful Alisa takes a long nap after this fight...

The KO poses are in-game, and nicely show off the beautiful character models perfectly. I gotta say it again- Tekken 7 has the best-looking in-game digital bare feet I've ever seen. I gotta applaud the Tekken devs for producing such lovely and life-like digital soles and toes, though I have always known Tekken had great feet since Tekken 6. Other videogame devs, take note!


Ever wanted to see Lucky Chloe laid out and out cold?

Anyway, I will keep on posting KO vids for Tekken 7 as well as my other main brawlers on my Youtube channel. This is but the beginning! Virtual Soles have never looked as gorgeous as they do today, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment